BLAMAC offer lifecycle services for your redundant servers, storage, and networking equipment.
If an IT asset are nolonger useful, they could be useful to someone else. Studies show that 75% of redundant IT assets can be successfully remarketed and re-used.
Our 4 step Lifecycle process:
- Send us your equipment list
- Blamac will send you an offer based on what you’ve got to sell.
- If you accept our offer, tell us where to collect from and we’ll come and get it ourselves. No hassle for you!
- When we receive your equipment, we’ll test it, and then release payment.
The deployment of recent network and server technologies means older legacy systems have become more costly to operate and sustain. As a result, the de-installation of certain IT systems has become an ever-increasing focal point for end users. Blamac Solutions knowledge in maintaining complicated IT systems has provided a significant insight into best practices for the decommissioning of older legacy systems.
Blamac Solutions knowledge in maintaining complicated IT systems has provided significant insight into best practices for the decommissioning of older legacy systems.
- Appropriate handling and careful transportation maintains asset value
- Recovered equipment can be marketed via our own Second-hand platform to achieve on-going revenue generation, offsetting certain costs
- Environmentally friendly method of asset disposal – averting the need to ditch or stockpile redundant equipment
- Work supervision consists of organising sub-contractors, security authorisations & full reports.
- Professional de-installation staff guarantees you low-risk, adequate removal of redundant system computer hardware.
- Components are located safely and securely within our company’s warehousing locations till re-marketed or re-cycled.